What can I report here?
People have used Sprigeo to report:
- Bullying, harassment or intimidation
- Cyberbullying (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Text Message, Instant Message)
- Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons
- Friends who talk about hurting themselves
Who can submit a report?
Anyone can use Sprigeo to report bullying, harassment or intimidation that happens in the community or at school.
Do I have to give my name in order to make a report?
No. If you want someone to contact you regarding your report, please leave your name and phone number in the space provided.
What if I need help now?
- If this is an emergency or there has been a threat to your safety or the safety of someone you know, please call 911.
- If you need help now, please call the County's Youth Crisis Hotline at 1-800-422-0009 or the Grassroots Crisis hotline at 410-531-6677. Both are available 24 hours a day.
What state or country do you live in?
What time did it happen?
How many times has this situation happened?
Who was the person being harmed, bullied, harassed or intimidated?
Describe what happened. Give as much information as you can. Let us know if there were any witnesses.
Who are you?
What is your age?
What is your Gender?
If you want someone to contact you about this incident, please leave your name and phone number here.